01.08.2017 #10. My beloved Youtube channels.
I mentioned in the previous post one of my favorite Youtube channel: Bobby Chiu and now I want to share my beloved Youtube channels that I like to watch.
- Simon's Cat The best channel for good mood and inspiration that doesn't require any advertising! Simon's Cat is an animated series featuring the mischievous and often hilarious antics of a fat white cat and his owner Simon. One of the most popular animated channels on YouTube, this is definitely a channel to subscribe to!
- Bobby Chiu Personal Youtube channel of a famous artist, founder of Schoolism Bobby Chiu, here you find tons of interesting interviews with great artists and very inspiring motivational videos for artists.
- Arunz Creation If you want to add some cool effect to your art in Photoshop, that's the best channel to learn how to do it. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Digital Photography Tutorials.
- zazac namoo Amazing artist from South Korea, he has unbelievable technic. Usually paint with watercolor, pastel and gouache.
- Laovaan Young and talented artist from Germany, his watercolors are something must to see!
- palestblue Another artist from Germany, she has very beautiful journals and sketchbooks.
- Pic Candle and Doodles by Sarah If you want to doodle, these two channels are the most helpful place to start and learn.
- AnimatorIslandTV On this channel you can find the demonstration videos that illustrate our articles, online lectures about animation, storytelling and acting topics, tutorials for different kinds of software as well as interviews with talents from the industry.
- Extra Credits An awesome channel about games and animation, a lot of tutorial and education videos. Fun stuff, 100% to watch and follow.
- Filmmaker IQ It is a free film school. All about filmmaking, the best education videos about cinematography.
- endlessreference The largest free library of motion reference for Animators and Artists.
- OnlineMediaTutor | Maya modeling & animation tutorials! A small but extremely high-quality channel that provides free Maya, Unreal Engine, Flash tutorials covering 3D animation and 3D modeling, character modeling and rigging and also lighting and rendering. It's not a very popular channel but believe me, that the best Maya tutorials online.
- Mike Hermes Free tutorials are dedicated to modeling, rigging, animation and design.
I hope I was helpful and you can found here a new interesting source of inspiration for yourself. If you know cool Youtube channel that I didn't mention, please let me know about it!